Avoid poor financial decisions by learning from the best

Everyone wants to avoid losing money. Let’s learn more by reviewing a short list of some of the worst financial decisions ever made:

  • Mars Candy, maker of M&Ms, didn’t see the profit of showcasing their candy in the movie E.T. Meanwhile, Hershey jumped at the chance and Hershey’s Reese’s Pieces candy sales jumped 65% the month E.T was released.
  • In 1962, Dick Rowe, an executive at Decca Records, thought guitar groups were no longer popular. He passed on signing The Beatles. It’s estimated that the band earned $38.5 million by the end of the summer of 1967. Oops.
  • Our favorite: 12 publishing firms rejected J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter! 12!

Now let’s ask ourselves a question: what do these decisions have in common?

They were all short-sighted, which lead to lost opportunities for financial growth and gain.

Bad decisions lead to missed opportunities. That includes retirement and legacy decisions! Just 3% of wealth survives three generations or more! The other 97% is often wasted, or taxed out of existence! We’re here to help you make the best decision for your life now, and the lives of your family later.

Again, poor decisions lead to lost financial opportunities. Your legacy can easily be lost due to the poor choices of your children and grandchildren. The best way to do this is to pass your legacy on with “incentives” to help your family make good decisions – it’s easier than you think. We help you protect your legacy for the long haul.

We’re here to show you how. Give us a call, or start with our free financial report: