Soulful singer Adele can belt out beautiful songs.
She can also grow facial hair. Ever since she had a baby.
It seems that she is not the only one who has had odd side effects from pregnancy. Here are a few other strange effects some women experience from pregnancy:
- Hair can change colors, typically turning much darker.
- The sense of smell becomes so strong that even things outside can be bothersome.
- The mouth produces so much more saliva that drooling can happen without warning.
- Body odor can increase to the point that even frequent bathing and deodorant doesn’t help.
- Odd allergies that never existed before manifest out of nowhere.
With medicine, everything has side effects. Some are minimal. Some are life threatening.
The same is true with financial and retirement solutions.
Despite all the “claims” to the contrary, there is nothing you can do in the financial area that doesn’t have a side effect. The legal area of planning is the same. There are no magic bullets.
Do you know what side effects are at work on your money?
When you combine two or more prescriptions, what’s the big concern? Interactions.
You can also have interactions when combining two or more financial tactics.
Are you aware of the “financial interactions” that are at work under your current plan?
Before you make any financial decisions or add any new financial solutions, be sure you are fully aware of the side effects and negative interactions under your current plan.
Fill out the form below and let’s plan your perfect retirement.