Pop-star singer Adele has written some beautiful songs.
She can also grow facial hair, ever since she became pregnant and had a child.
It seems that she isn’t the only one who has had unanticipated side effects after pregnancy. Here are some other effects women have experienced as a result of pregnancy:
- Hair can change colors, typically turning much darker.
- Sense of smell becomes so sensitive that even going outdoors can be bothersome.
- The mouth over-produces saliva resulting in sudden drooling.
- Body odor increases to the point where frequent bathing and deodorant will not help.
- Odd allergies that never existed before manifest out of nowhere.
Everything has side effects.
The same is true with financial and retirement solutions.
Despite all claims to the contrary, there is nothing you can do financially that doesn’t have a side effect. The legal side of planning is the same. There is no magic bullet.
Think about it like this: if you combine two or more prescriptions, what’s the biggest concern? Interactions with other prescriptions, of course.
Do you know what side effects your current money plan is creating?
What about when you combine two or more financial tactics?
Before you make any new financial decisions or add any new financial solutions, be sure you are aware of the side effects and possibly negative results that adding a new variable would have on your current plan.
Sound complex? We here to help. Get started with our free financial report: